Addressing Your Family and Personal Concerns
Serving Individuals and Businesses in Snohomish and King Counties
I am Richard , Attorney at Law, and my focus is on providing quality legal services to individuals and families in Washington that are facing legal difficulties or concerns that have the potential to affect their entire lives. Contact me to get assistance with any of the following issues:
- Divorce and legal separation: I can help you sort out major divorce issues, including child custody, child support, spousal maintenance and community property division.
- Paternity actions: When the parents of a child are not married, a parentage action can protect the child's rights to have both parents involved in his or her upbringing and provide financial support.
- Domestic partnership: Under a recently adopted Washington law, same-sex couples and older couples can form registered partnerships with some of the benefits of marriage.
- Domestic violence protection orders: If you are a victim of domestic abuse, or if you have been accused of abuse, I can help you through the domestic violence protection order process.
- Adoption: Whether you are interested in a private adoption, stepparent adoption or state dependency adoption, I can guide you through the process.
- Grandparents' and other non-parental custody: When it is in a child's best interests, there may be opportunities under Washington law for grandparents and other close relatives or caregivers to gain custody or visitation rights.
- Parental relocation: Under the Washington State Relocation Act, even a relatively short-distance move by a parent who is party to a child custody decree may require a formal legal process.
- Consumer bankruptcy: If you can't pay your consumer debts, you may have a right to protection from creditor harassment and the discharge of some of your debts.
- Estate planning: Ensure that your end-of-life wishes are respected. Put together a comprehensive, effective estate plan.
- Probate administration: If you have been put in charge of wrapping up the affairs of a loved one's estate, I can offer you caring assistance through the probate process.
Whether your legal concern is in the area of family law, bankruptcy, or estates and probate, a skilled lawyer can help. Contact me today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.